Engine repair& spare parts
”Exceptional skills in demanding projects.
Proper maintenance of marine engines ensures smooth running of any maritime vessel. Our mobile engineer teams, or so called riding squads, carry out various complexity tasks on engine repair and maintenance at any port in the world or during voyage without disrupting vessel’s operations. We always perform repairs and overhaul with special attention to the engine manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines.
Engineer and specialist teams are selected according to your demands and nature of repairs. The shipment of special tools is arranged to support high quality and effective workflow.
Our spare parts managers promptly source required spare parts for your engines and other equipment. With a wide net of spare parts suppliers, we can provide needed spares not only for vessels but also for large shipyards’ projects.
As it is important for us to maintain high quality service standards, our engineers attend professional training courses regularly. Our service workshops are audited by classification societies at least once every three years.
We are experts in marine diesel engines troubleshooting, repair, overhaul and maintenance with solid experience in:
- 2 stroke main engines
- 4 stroke main & auxiliary engines
- Crankshaft replacements
We also perform:
- Complete replacement of main and auxiliary engine including installation of new foundations and chock-fast
- Turbocharger overhauls
- High pressure fuel pump & injector repair
- Honing of cylinder liners in workshop and onboard
- Reconditioning of cylinder heads, connecting rods, piston crowns and other engine components
- Restoring of bores inline or to nominal size
- Preparation and overhaul of cylinder units in workshop.
We are an approved service partner for:
Our list of serviced engine makers includes but not limited to:
Help Wherever You Need It: Fast & Smooth from Klaipėda to Sillamäe
Location: Klaipėda, Sillamäe
Windlass repair for a container ship
WÄRTSILÄ RT-FLEX two-stroke engine overhaul/maintenance completed in 17 days