”Safety equipment management for the global fleet.
With our Fleet Safety Аgreement you meet requirements and stay operational without any worries. Established fixed costs allow to control your safety budget for each vessel, save costs and benefit from carefully monitored equipment and arranged attendance within the due date.
What is in it for you?
- No "surprise invoices". Fixed costs allow to wisely plan and control your budget
- No last-minute calls. Our team takes over your due date monitoring process
- We plan ahead and arrange services in the most convenient harbor
- Our specialists take care of all arrangements and get on board on time
- Experienced and cross-trained service engineers provide technical support and advice to meet the latest marine safety standards
As part of the agreement, we also keep track of services that have been carried out and give you advance notice of services due the following period. We also give access to certificate copies for the completed services.
The services that can be included into Safety Fleet Agreement are discussed and selected individually according to your fleet needs.
With our professional support make your cost management easy and assign your time for other important tasks.
Lifeboat hull repair, reassembly and test during COVID-19
Location: Klaipėda, Lithuania