Marine fire protection andpersonal protective equipment
”On time, on task, on the move.
Marine fire protection and personal protective equipment
With our local and Mobile Service Stations we are able to serve your vessel in a short notice. Trained service engineers provide rigorous class approved inspections and tests of marine firefighting and personal protective equipment alongside your ship, service stations as well as in dry dock.
Inspection and test of marine firefighting equipment includes:
- Fixed C02 system (annual, bi-annual, 5-yearly and 10-yearly)
- Foam system (annual and 5-yearly)
- Low and high expansion foam concentrate analysis in authorised lab
- Dry powder system inspection (annual, bi-annual, 5-yearly and 10-yearly)
- Dry powder moisture analysis
- Watermist system inspection (annual and 5-yearly)
- FM200 and Novec 1230 system inspection
- Fire extinguishers’ inspection, refilling and hydrostatic pressure test
- Smoke and fire detection system
- Lifeboat air systems
- Renewal of flexible hoses
- Boarding arrangements, gangways, accommodation ladders, pilot, ladders.
Personal protective equipment inspection includes:
- Fireman outfits and equipment
- Immersion suits
- Inflatable and rigid lifejackets
- Self contained breathing apparatus and cylinders (SCBA)
- Emergency escape breathing devises (EEBD)
- Breathing air compressor
- Gas-tight chemical suits
- Medical oxygen resuscitators and medical oxygen cylinders.
We are approved to serve the following makers
Lifeboat hull repair, reassembly and test during COVID-19
Location: Klaipėda, Lithuania