Supporting your vessel is our top priority. In the face of the current situation with COVID-19 we remain in full working condition for the open boarder countries. We are also able to offer our assistance for many ports worldwide using our local service partners.
We continue to receive and strictly follow the latest best practices from the WHO and health professionals in order to proceed with the best possible actions.
Garant Group has taken proactive steps to ensure safety of employees and protect our customers while maintaining operations’ continuity. In particular:
- Establishing a COVID-19 situation management team to execute preventive measures action plan within Garant Group companies. Measures are always updated to meet the requirements of Lithuanian official local authorities.
- Encouraging our office employees to work from home. In order to maintain essential business operations, personnel continue working in warehouses and workshops. Employees are well instructed concerning safety and hygiene requirements.
- While executing activities at customers premises, assessing each case based on the updates from the official authorities concerning HSE in the area.
- Using online conference calls, remote meetings and other methods of communication to ensure customer services are uninterrupted.
- Proactively identifying key people and skills while planning for absences, maintaining effective communication and information management in order to minimize risks to essential business activities.
During this challenging time, we encourage you to take every precaution to safeguard yourself, families, colleagues and crews. We believe we all could minimize risks by following the instructions and safety requirements.
At Garant Group we are committed to continue operations and provide best service and support to our customers.
GARANT GROUP Management Team